Saturday, April 21, 2007

Gifts from heaven

Let's see what I've got for being a good girl...

Wow!! It's a notebook~~



And it's white!!

This is my Toshiba A100-2212E which my dad bought for me during PC Fair.. RM3,999..


Why do I want it? Because it’s one of the newest model released this year and it’s WHITE~ Oh yeah~ Pearl White Chasis. Muakss~ Love it.. It is the second model which is white among all the models released by Toshiba.

The coolest thing of this notebook is the Fingerprint Security Lock.. The computer can only be accessed through my fingerprint.. Wahaha, that means my brother can’t use it when I’m not at home.. Hiek Hiek Hiek…

Furthermore, I just love the Speech recognizing thingie.. I can type a letter just by saying it through the microphone.. No hands. Or it can listen to commands like Shut down or Open Microsoft word.. Bla bla bla.. I didn’t know computers can be so flexible these days.. Cool..

Love you dad!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

sofa

簡潔至上

Anonymous said...

很不錯的一台電腦喔
蠻漂亮的~

said...

nice lappy

Freddy金榮 said...

wow! cool ui! how much was it again? must be quite expensive then..

Freddy金榮 said...

oops.. miss that line!~ 4000..

DevilSaphire AKA tonyhawk8802 said...

i like the technology

Anonymous said...

yo..

Anonymous said...

shiok lap man

Mf & Eva said...

arigatoo~

第一天去pc fair问时,听说会是古晋第一个人用的但后来也有很多人买,尤其是女生。。'''-_-

显去~~

JJ said...

to mf: my hosue door i say "open" then it will open auto de.....

JJ said...

mf fast put the pending seafood de face liao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mugendeska said...

Good la!!

What a lucky girl...

So envy u ah!!!!

Mf & Eva said...

ask him update quick..

Anonymous said...

toshiba the best ROCK !