
This is us~OH PUH-LEESE..tat's so lame! I'm craving to put my pictures up but I will only put it up as soon as I know what the hell to do with those HTML stuffs and all. But of course I know there are easier ways la..I just love to do things the hard way..I have to get used to blogging first then.
Anyway, I was suppose to go Sunway pyramid to meet with some of my friends and I was so happy, skipping around the room just cause I can finally get out of some BORING apartment and go SHOPPING!!!
Damn it, KL=SHOPPING HEAVEN! The clothes, bags, shoes, purses, dresses, watches, accessories, necklaces are all so TEMPTING~ but why..can someone please tell me why does it have to RAIN WHEN IT'S TIME TO LEAVE? And it's rush hour! double the trouble..so in the end thanks to the rain, I can't get to meet my friends PLUS i missed my shopping spree..MAN!! argh..I have nothing to say! So now I have zero things to do except onlining and blogging because that is the only way I can kill time!
Can anyone believe this? I'm stuck in an apartment and ya~ I haven't been to ANY SHOPPING CENTRE SINCE I'VE ARRIVED IN KL..this is hilarious..

No comments:
Post a Comment