London…
Hey guys, I’ve reached London safely... and no, London was not cold…YET. Lol, it was pretty hot for the past two days when I first reached here because I brought the sun to London, tehee, that was what everyone said because it had been raining and the weather was awful before I reached London.
First day I arrived here, I found out London was not what I expected. No big buildings or huge shopping centers or fancy mansions. It was because I was living in North London, central London was far away from where I live. I live in Muzwell Hill, it is consider a rather rich village that is because I heard there are some celebrities living in Muzwell Hill.. but haven’t seen any popular ones haha. If only David Beckham lives somewhere here then I would go and work as a cleaner in his house!! Wohoo.. This is stupid. But I read the newspapers that one of the singers in the band 911 lives here but too bad it’s not Good Charlotte or FOB haha
The guys here were shirtless during the past two days because it was hot, man were they just fair or should I call them white.. They look like white chickens haha even I looked healthier than them. We even had picnic on Sunday afternoon to celebrate one of my cousin’s friend Oto, a Japanese’s birthday, in a meadow and yes it sounds such a typical Ang Mo thing to do but yes we sat on the grass and enjoyed the breeze under the shade of a huge tree which has a swing under it.. Beautiful.. That was what everyone described it. I didn’t know mother nature has such a beautiful side of her. I think soon my eyesight will go back to 20 20 if we do this everyday.. haha


漂亮吧?我们真的好喜欢这种感觉,我们马来西亚虽然也可以这样野餐可是,会很怪吧??哈哈。坦白讲,我一到伦敦是有点失望,不是有点,是很失望,因为从机场到我表姐家的路上我只看到小说中的那种用砖块做成的屋子。而且我终于了解为什么古晋可以命名为非常清洁的城市,因为跟我去埃及的街上差不多,当然埃及会比较肮脏。。伦敦是世界上数一数二历史最悠久的城市因此,它的建筑物,公路等都不像新加坡那么清洁和先进,可能是因为我到现在还没到London City itself吧??
到这边已经开始习惯他们的食物,因为本来就超爱西餐的我终于可以享受bacon和sausages的早餐,到他们的超级市场就看到好多各式各样的乳酪,cheese,果汁,水果,饼干!哇哈哈哈。我的天下。而且还有sales的!三瓶果汁两镑,你们别拿来乘七啦,如果你赚这边的钱买这边的东西,是不是很幸福美满呢???冰淇淋也跟马来西亚价钱一样啊,一支一镑。哈哈
表姐说要买一个电脑桌子给我,我们在一本邮寄的那种书看到一个最便宜的,19.99镑。嗨,马来西亚少过一百块马币就可以买到了。。可是若我在这边打工的话就对我来说我可以买十个这样的桌子了哈哈没办法,我们只能接受事实。。
其实我还有很多东西要告诉大家,可是真的不知道从哪里开始。。我过得很好,谢谢大家的鼓励。。都很想你们哦!Miss you all..Take care (to be continued)
p/s:my UK number is +44 07 984838 755,it's on 24-7.

9 comments:
great to hear from u in london..
have fun though
-greetings from sofa king-
i still think you got off the plane in the wrong city... why on earth is london hot??? gosh! haha..
looks... peaceful...
relaxing...
a lot of footballer live there...
MORE PICTURES! MORE MORE MORE!!
WAHAHHAA(evil smile)
can u lower the volume of the song in ur blog.. haha..
miss u a lot! great that u are enjoying london.. DAMN I LOVE THOSE KINDs OF BREAKFAST WOI.. Lucky u..
take care!!
the song i hear till freaking sienz liaw , plz i beg u like i nvr do to anyone be4
PLZ !!! STOP IT !!!
图片多一点 , 我很想了解伦敦这个城市。
那張草原的照片好美
倫敦到處都是這樣嗎??
好爽勒....hahah
good to see u'r there safe n sound!enjoy life =)
p.s..ur song's kind of annoying..hehehe..but i finally found a way to stop it!by pressing the stop button on top!hahaha..yeah~ ^.^
thanks guys,er actually i reli dono how to off it..i wanted to off it for a long time liao but mf never helped! tehee..well i will post more pics la..but gotta wait cos the com is very laggin but the line is super fast wakaka love you all
there's a stop button?? where?? where?? isit a button that only dumb ppl can see?? no wonder only millie can see la.. hiek hiek hiek...
keep holding on~
it's telling us to hold on to it.. it'll get angry if you stop it or change it.. i'm warning you.. *in an evil singsong voice*
Post a Comment