上个星期六,表姐带我去我的大学,
要乘地下铁,还要转一次站,所以很快的话只需要45分钟。由于那天是星期六,所以大学没开,只看到大学的大门。大学附近的火车站离大学不到五分钟,感谢主!因为可以迟到!!哈哈。一到地点,天啊,多么多年轻人,什么颜色的人都有,我表姐说这些就是大学生咯。看到他们,心中就冒起了一种压迫感,嗨。怎样跟他们沟通?我们的话题会是什么?太多东西要注意了。
之后,我终于有机会去到伦敦,首先去唐人街,


当然到处都是华人,我就说嘛,要学广东话,因为到处都是广东人,而且还看到了。。。榴莲!!娃哈哈,可是呢,超贵。。嗨,我想榴莲,我想山竹,我想tom yum米粉,我想螃蟹,我想tek tang。。
买了东西,就去伦敦最繁忙,永远都是那么多人的旅游胜地,最出名的oxford street。
好长好长的一排古老的建筑物,里面却藏着世界最时尚的shopping天堂。Prada, DKNY, John Lewis, SelfRidges, Marks & Spencer, Boss,
很多很多从来没有看过的品牌,整条街都是。。姑姑说,他来那么多刺了,人潮永远都是那么多。。她说,圣诞节,就不用来了,因为你会遇见人山人海。
Kuching price=RM0.90 (most expensive)
London price= £1.50x7=RM10.50
I can buy 10 more if I'm in malaysia!!!
T.Tllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll


14 comments:
wow!!oxford street...
only chen jian la!
im nt suku kia...
cu chim!
i guess most things in market sold below 10 pounds...
1 pound=rm7
also jiat lat....
diao..i thought is"moh feng!!! i love u!!"
zzzzz
lol like gl n tx de suku kia..
muahhahahahhaa
good luck la~~~
haha..but it reminds me of you two la..lol.. and hu is tat anonymous..use name la
AWWWWWWWW u brought the thing to London.. so sweet.. thought u have forgotten about it.. I LOVE YOU.
I LOVE DONUTS TOO BUT IM FAT SO I CANT EAT AS MUCH AS I WANT TO. BOOHOO.
love you always.
p/s if u get to meet Cristiano Ronaldo please ask for his signature for me..
PLEASE......
ask for me too :P
about the football jersey ...
here RM15 nia lol
limpeh la...lazy sign in mah..
jj damn noob
I wan figo signature...is he in LOndon too?? hehe
英國什麼都美
Figo is not in london la :X
u guys reli la..still haven seen any stars or footballers yet la..sure can meet tiok them de,3 years here..
song lahhhh!!!the atmosphere there realli nice,especialli the buildingsss!!!
If you work there then it's not expensive lah...
Hope i can go to London too~!!
Nice place~!hehe
Enjoy your life there~!
Post a Comment