Monday, September 17, 2007

Eeek!!!

EEEeeeekkkkkk.. Uni is starting tomorrow..argh,can't wait but still dreading to go... Can't wait to see new people, new things and new lecturers, wish me luck guys! Having workshops till 4.30pm and I didnt bring my SPM CERTIFICATE! Sien! just brought the results which is not the REAL CERT..Argh.. but I had asked my sister to post it to me asap just now.. Just pray that it will get here in time..or else i don't know what will happen.. Pls pray for me guys... wakaka I'm finally starting UNI.. Thank God..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so fast......i left 4 weeks for this sem...hehehehehe..

Anonymous said...

haiz gv mf first blood!!!

study hard ar...

dun like mf and me here very fei ar

every day DotA BlueServer

fei chim!!!

DevilSaphire AKA tonyhawk8802 said...

Walao! den post pictures again
den see England's pro..

WOOHOO~

Eddie said...

OOOO NEGRO!!!!