CAUTION!!
VERY NOOB FACES AND PEOPLE WILL APPEAR..
2003 JUNIOR 3 B
VERY NOOB FACES AND PEOPLE WILL APPEAR..
2003 JUNIOR 3 B
CHAMPION OF THE LAME CLASS RACE THINGIE


Muah's Birthday
030303


NOOB QIN!!!
2003 GRADUATION EXAM


*noob noob noob...*


2003 GRADUATION VACATION IN DAMAI *WITH YONG LIK*




2006
THE TIME OF OUR LIVES


.jpg)














.jpg)




Hope you enjoyed the pictures I posted haha...I just want to say, THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING PART OF MY LIFE... EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU MEAN SO MUCH TO ME.. THE MEMORIES WILL STAY WITH ME FOREVER.. LOVE YOU ALL...TAKE CARE EVERYONE..

Muah's Birthday
030303


NOOB QIN!!!
2003 GRADUATION EXAM
*noob noob noob...*
2003 GRADUATION VACATION IN DAMAI *WITH YONG LIK*




2006
THE TIME OF OUR LIVES

.jpg)









.jpg)



Hope you enjoyed the pictures I posted haha...I just want to say, THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING PART OF MY LIFE... EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU MEAN SO MUCH TO ME.. THE MEMORIES WILL STAY WITH ME FOREVER.. LOVE YOU ALL...TAKE CARE EVERYONE..

7 comments:
haha!
lol ... i FORGOT to post ady wei ...
u duno sent me the picture how many Donkey years ago ....
cibai i cant tahan wei ...
pls someone ....
shoot me ~
hahahaah...noobers la everyone..wait i forgot to post the pic u use the camera light to shine their........................haha
shit! mlm
love u always!
haha love you too girl!
I know i wasn't there! Hahaha... Luckily but unfortunately... sigh...
There was only 3-4 years but why everyone changes sooo rapidly and sooo differently? Hehe...
I will say that's "cute" and "naive" rather than "noob"...
Hehe...
This is what i regret... having too little photos with you guys... I bet you can hardly find some! Hahaha!
eeewww... destroy them destroy them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! may those photos never show themselves again!! man i so love my long straight/curly hair.. lol
Post a Comment