Stupid arse-hole.. Ok so I'm not suppose to spoil my image here BUT SHE'S MY SISTER YOU ARE DEALING WITH. What did I do to make you break my sister's heart?
You sat beside me during Senior 3! You were my friend! I admire you for being the goody-good guy in class.. You took me to your church. I know even CHRISTIANS do make mistakes, but you went too far this time.. YOU SPOILED OUR IMAGE!! Now they accuse us CHRISTIANS because of one stupid mistake you made. I AM NOT LIKE YOU! I do make mistakes, but I try my best not to. I want to forgive and forget just like Jesus did but this time, it's hard!
I forgave most of the people that looked down on me, that thought I was useless during my Junior class, I forgave the one who called me a CRAP just because I suck at my studies during my Junior years. But now I'm in LONDON, studying in one of the most prestigious universities that offered one of the best Law courses in the UK. I made it. I think it's because I forgave..
I forgave the girl who called me a FAKER in Junior 3 when she was my junior classmate and MF's senior classmate and you know what, she seemed so nice to me but at the back, she just have to tell people I seem fake. It took me 4 years to get over it.. Now I'm fine but never really wanna talk to her after that because it just reminds me of how she hurt me deeply eventhough she is in Perth now..
Anyway, here comes another asshole, hurting my only sister's heart! Making her cry, waiting for you, and you just don't answer her phone and one week later you tell her you like another girl?? For goodness sake. You broke Yi Ning's heart too, isn't that enough?? I'm sorry I approve my sister being with you and I SUCK for being a sister for letting her fell for you! And I hate myself for not being beside her now, for not letting her cry on my shoulders, for not giving her a hug, for not being there when she needed me MOST.
She was serious and I thought you were. But you were not, you never were.
Monday, September 10, 2007
Posted by
Mf & Eva
at
10:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
tat guy really sux!
like guang long...sux
zzzz
cow..
when i 1st read it..
i thought he was mf....
cow....
hmmm
maybe can guess tiok is who....
so cu meh him....
mlm him lo....
ask mf go mlm him...
i will accompany him go...if only he today go find him la...
that's bad guy!!
stupid guy..
i don't like this guy for a long time..
i hate him...
because he had hurt my best friend once..
i won't forgive him..
but he had hurt my friend's sister, that really make me angry him..
that stupid & idiot guy..
honestly...
i read twice baru understand...
that guy...
giv him a mlm...
or perhaps double hand mlm mlm...
ciken...
play with gurls heart...
so song mei?
diao, dis kind of guy useless 1
better get rid of him...
curse him also...
curse him no gf!
GAN!
yea,when i go back kch!! there wont be any peace for him..hahaha
希望你安慰得到你老妹。。。大家都很同情她。。。不过。。。似乎你是对她最重要的。。。
thank you enzai..u help me take k of her too..study hard!tell her i miss her..
you noe everytime i read this: 'mlm', even though i noe wat they're saying but dunno why i keep on thinking about 'malam'.. haha.. go malam him.. haha.. n girl, you are a REALLY good sis! even though you cant be beside her right now but i'm sure she noes you care and she can feel da love k.. n dun blame yourself lar... i'm sure this will make her stronger and more prepared to go into another relationship the next time.. ^.^
ps.. i'm relieved the 'FAKER' girl is in perth and not christchurch.. wakakakka..
thanks bel,will tell her tat..and stop being funny lol..hey i feel the same way too the malam thing¬!!gosh,miss ya girl! muakss..don ever forget me!
shit man.. i din know he actually did this to mich.. gosh~ i thought how sweet are they.. wad the ****.. how could he do this? i thought he was a nice man.. i mean, yeah he was a nice man or fren, but definitely not a NICE BF.. he's a playboy instead.. gosh~ good to write it all out in ur blog.. to let him noe.. ishh...
eva~ i accidentally press enter.. that black is me la.. black_beauty
wahaha.. LOL
stupid girll..i miss you..muakss...haha yea we dono ho?sit like so near us and always fooling around..shit him la
yahhhh....walao.. him!! really damn... why have this kind of guy... shit... dissapointed... and never think of IT...
the fake girl? who is she? Don't tell me that her name start with "m"! isn't she being nice all the time?
Hey...
Tell your sis to be strong...
I didnt know that he is such a guy...
Hope that you are doing well there.
Take care.
Post a Comment