Sunday, December 16, 2007

I thought I saw David and Posh


After we finished two day (lame) exams, we decided to CELEBRATE!!!!!!! wohoo. Hyde Park Winter Wonderland but when we got there......
To our dismay.. SKATING TICKETS SOLD OUT FOR THE DAY!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOO................. Damn... all we could do is watch people skate.. But I thought it was boring watching people skate so some friends and I decided to tour wonderland where the ferris wheel and stuffs are......... But when my friends who were watching people skate .... came back and told me the most the most commoving thing!






THEY SAW DAVID BECKHAM, VICTORIA BECKHAM AND THEIR KIDS!!!!!!!!!

The couple were not skating but their kids were. No wonder there were so many body guards there!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHH I MISSED THEM (but actually I saw them but do not know it's them, they were right in front of us when we were watching people skate, or maybe not, haiya comforting myself la)

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were such a lovey duvey couple... Posh was hot, they say she had this sense of style.... but beckham was kinda a dissapointment because he is not tall (170+)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I was so dissapointed arghhhhhhhhhhh but nevermind, I'll be here for three years, or more than that. But the first celebrity I get to meet is actually DAVID BECKHAM AND POSH AND I MISSED THEM..... SOBBSSS......




Nice assess.......



Awwwwwwww..... lovey duvey couple!!!






Talking to their kids.....
Thanks Wei Qi of her contribution of the priceless photos

Nope, I am not crapping, It really is the famous Beckhams......

PROOF FROM THE MEDIA::









I told ya i told ya i told ya * doing the told ya dance... But I stil didnt get to see him!
haha but I got my fair share of fun later.... Pictures can tell a thousand words so I am lazy to write cause i gotta go shopping now.. Hey, exams' are over. Time to have some london fun..





We are from the hell of gremlins.......

Spot the difference-


BEFORE::


AFTER::






Elmo and Eva Lai =.=


In the tube with Wei qi



Awwww I HATE MY HAIR



Gulp!



Wheeeeeeee~~ Eva (me) Katherine and Steph



Group photo!!!!!!



Another group photo under the ferris wheel but without the ferris wheel





I'll catch u SANTA!



Venho and his German burger with the GERMAN look.



Awwwwww the couple wahhahahaah


You look hot weiqi.

CANDY!!!!!


Roast pig......


Lame pose!


DUH!!!!!!!


Two Evas : Eva lai and Eva Wong who both love JAY!

4 comments:

belinda~ said...

1st of all, could you PLS stop looking at becks ass??? sheesh!! but..... YOU SAW THE BECKAMS!!! AAARRGHHH!!! n you saw elmo too!!! ahhhh!!! elmo!!! haha... oh n i spotted the diff between the pics.. the head of that person came off.. ewww.. haha.. all tat candy.. yummy... candy... elmo... becks ass *drooling*.. *quickly realises tat eva's staring at belinda wif a really weird look so immediately snaps back to reality*

Mf & Eva said...

wahahhaah but i didnt see him ok! my frens did....... so sad but hey i was at the same spot same time with him.. haha stil cant get over it... and elmo was huge... ==!

*still givin u tat weird look

Mf & Eva said...

yea..im so famous

-becks

said...

u shud actually .............



KICK HIS ASS


aim the HOLE .....