Friday, December 28, 2007

New year, new resolutions, new me.

Just a few more days and it will be bye bye 2007, and ALOHA 2008. Time flies. 2007 was one of the weirdest year for me.


Reflecting back to the past year, I found out I really need to learn more and try to grow up. I tend to rely too much on friends and family as I am turning to be an adult now (officially) as I am going to face the horror of women's worst nightmare soon anyway....... turning to the 2X!!!!!!!! Growing out of the x-Teens. Man... No more fooling around. No more being siao kia or running around screaming.. but I don't do that now too (I think)

Wow, huge turning point here. BUT that calls for a CELEBRATION!!!! WheeEE~~ More independence means more freedom, do what you want, anytime anywhere. But hey, you gotta know your limits. We have not been under our parent's teachings or control for 19 years for nothing. And we also have to be fully responsible for everything we do. No more HE did it or SHE did it or NOT ME!! (sounds like Belinda)

I just have to admit it is time to put the high school days at the back of my mind as wonderful memories. UEC, graduation exams, Graduation night, Prom night. Wow, it is kinda hard to put them away when you are alone and trying to grow into an adult. But I managed. I have to kiss you goodbye. Time to start a whole new life. Although it is the past that moulds each and everyone of us into what we are now.

It is the future we are looking forward to. So SUMMARY:
LEARN FROM PAST
LIVE IN PRESENT
LOOK TO THE FUTURE

So, goodbye 2007, I thank God for allowing me to be alive and allowing me to experience all the good and bad things during 2007 . And pray that the BIG GUY up there will make me stronger and more mature through the new year of 2008. Hehe, love you BIG GUY (up there).

Hence, (argh, so essay-ish) my new year resolution shall be:

1. GET FAT (This has been going on for years and years and years)

2. Good grades


3. Go away laziness



4. Find a Chinese speaking church



5. Think twice before doing EVERYTHING (which somehow is closely linked to Shopping)


6. Be a 20 year old. (Damn, this is challenging)

7. Be more optimistic



Haiz... Well, I got a new hair cut for a 20 year old start. Another goodbye to my HAIR!! I love you... haiz... it's a hard decision but I am determined for a new me. (new 20 year old me, sound so old larhhhhhh sienz)

These are the last few moments of my late hair...

Wah, suddenly feel like pai kia cha bo (gangster girl)




After gathering all my courage and guts, I told the hairdresser I wanted to bob it like Posh's (yes I went for a bob)


BUT the hairdresser told me my hair was too curly and the straight hair has not grown long enough so I ended up with something of a LONG version of Posh's bob: (with a little side fringe of my own)



Quit staring at her boobs, they are fake.


I shut my eyes while the hairdresser snip off my hair. I just cannot bear to look when my long hair just poof *vanished. When I opened my eyes.. A whole new me.


kawaii lerrrr...


Got like posh o not??



Bei Bai hooo?

Not bad yea? I love it. It was supposed to be 25 pounds for cut and wash and blow dry. But I was in a hurry so I did not wash my hair in the end and maybe that was why they only charge me for 22 pounds? this is one expensive hairstyle lolz but i love it.

Anyway, Uni is starting 7/1 and soon everyone will be coming back from Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and Canada... Yea, I am actually kinda relieved uni is starting but also sad because hols will be over soon.. This means more essays, more tutorials, more travelling to uni..... Well, this is uni life in London..

All for the best for the New Year 2008, people. Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year!!!!!!

p/s. New Year fireworks in London is going to be a BLAST!! Can't wait ...

3 comments:

Mf & Eva said...

我也要去剪短头发了。 学beckham。 嘿嘿!

希望你要坚持自己的想法,别受家人的影响。要有信心知道吗?加油加油~

-mf

Mf & Eva said...

love you babe.

said...

wow , nice haircut

but cxbai face LOLX

jk