Saturday, January 5, 2008

lunch.primark.mcdonalds.chinatown


Weiqi came back from Singapore and so we decided to hang out a little. SUDDENLY, Venho, for some odd reason, invited us for lunch. This is VERY suspicious as Venho with his evil smirk always has an evil plan at the back of his mind. Anyway, I was surprised that he can cook.



He was so proud of his masterpiece


Then, we decided to go shopping. Went to Primark (world's cheapest place to shop for clothes, jeans, bras, hoisery, fake boobs, skirts, make up etc etc). Weiqi's glasses were suddenly foggy and we could not find any t-shirt material for her to wipe it off sooo..........

1. Judging by Venho's smirk, he is somehow enjoying it....
2. Nope, it's not his boxers..

We then went to Selfridges (mother nature calls) and there were lame slogans hanging around
and bring pain and tragedy forever

And I also forced Venho to put on si-beh kilat (extremely shiny) funky shoes..



Looks like joker's shoes in Batman Forever

The sales assistant was annoyed at this point as we were laughing our head off..

Then went to McD for dinner..

Playing the "Who will you have sex, kill or marry game"


Then we went to some cd shop.. Man, we will not find any of these in KL or M'sia, it has 3 floors... OF CDs, DVDs and more CDs


Next, we head of to chinatown.. I really cannot stand the chinese way of business ok! Eventhough I am chinese but I cannot take it anymore!! Buy 3 get 1 free is too much already. Now you get this!!??

WHAT??!


Buy 6 OR MORE and get 1 free!?
I am picturing a moron needing 2 but buying 6 just because he want to get that free 1..

=_=


IF you want to drink soya bean here, it cost you 1 pound per cup.. WAHLAO EH, I can drink till I puke in M'sia with that price

You cha kueh also 1 pound!! GTH lar..


1 pao 1 pound... =.=
Suddenly thought of the ah ma in Kenyalang selling Bao (Bun) in Kuching will be driving Mercedes and holding LV bags if they sell it here....

2 comments:

Mf & Eva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mf & Eva said...

good post.hehe

the pao really so chu...rm7 1 pao.zzzz.

the NUO MI chicken also chu...2.5 x 7 = rm 17.5 !

wow..so chuuu

mf