I thought I could keep this a secret but people kept tempting me to expose it! Fine, since I told some of my friends, I might as well tell the whole world as no secret is a secret when it is shared among more than 2 people.
Last few weeks after Christmas, I called my mum. Well, as usual, I told her life here is good; Uni is good; I can cope with my studies now; People are weird but I am starting to love London. And yes MoM, I still have money. Don't worry, I am such a good girl, I would not waste money on useless stuffs... *Although I did overspent on some shopping and is still doing it!
And suddenly she said:
"Peony jie jie (cousin) is coming back next year (which is 2008) right? You can come back with her. If you want to."
What do you mean IF YOU WANT TO?????
OF COURSE I WANT TO!!!!
Well, DUH.. Havent you read my blog MUM?? I was terribly homesick, I miss the food, I miss you and Dad, I miss Mich and Dan, I miss kancil, I miss my friends *although they wont be there if I go back, I miss bloody kampung KUCHING!! For crying out loud, Mum, What do you mean IF YOU WANT TO???
I would go back every weekend if Air Asia has London- Kch for Rm9.99 or even Rm 99.99
I'll go to Marks & Spencer for a part time job for 5 pounds an hour and work for 3 hours then I'll get 15 pounds x7 = rm105!
Sheesh..
So Mummy booked my ticket back to Kch onthe 1/7. NOTE THIS PEOPLE!! 1/7/2008 is a holy day for me *not for the fact that Christopher Kueh is 20 but it's the fact that IM COMING HOME!
Now take out a pencil and write down:
And I will be in Kch for two whole wonderful *and boring months of great sunshine. Remind me to get a tan. I will be going back to London on the 8th of September, 2008
Well, I have list down the things I wanna buy (No more cheap clothes, I am now converted to someone who respects quality instead of quantity but I hope I will not be tempted by all the CHEAP CLOTHES in Times Square and KLCC, make up, shoes, facial products, a box of laksa packet sauce, fake china DVDs to sell, etc) and the things I am going to eat back home (laksa, kampua, kompia, kolo mee, laksa, tek tang, lobsters, laksa etc) and the things I need to do.. (a super expensive hair makeover, facials, manicure and pedicure) Hiek hiek hiek.. I am so going to pamper myself.
I have already planned to go to KL and Singapore to meet up with some friends.
But ... gong aneh je (blabbing so much)
No money lar..

Time to find a part time job in London.. *sniff sniff..
But you know what? just by thinking of earning pounds instead of Ringgit, makes myself grin from ear to ear.
p/s: Highly recommended: Apologize by Timberland feat One Republic.. Mv is so artistic. I like.

1 comment:
T_T i cant come back le! T_T!!
-mf
Post a Comment