Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Gratifying week

Had a wonderful week and weekend. Beatrix came over from Russia. And we went up to Cambridge during the weekends and stayed over at Grace's place. (Yes, she is studying in Cambridge University) Only one word to describe Cambridge = Marvellously scenic. Ok maybe two words. Anyway, fell in love with travelling after that because not only was it just wonderfully beautiful, there was SALE!!!!!!

Zara, Monsoon, FCUK, Topshop, Miss Selfridge, New look etc!!!!! Ahhhh.

*To be honest, back in Malaysia, I would not even think twice of walking into these shops in KLCC or Midvalley Megamall.. But now, these are all the shops around UK ok~*

I admit, the scenery, colleges and sight seeing did make me fell in love with Cambridge BUT the shopping made me fell in love EVEN DEEPER. Bought a simple yet lovely sophisticated black dress from Zara, a pair of pants from Zara and a pair of shoes from Miss Selfridge!!!!! (Sorry Mum) But you will be proud of me because I bought them on S-A-L-E. And I have not been really shopping in London (Yes again, it's true I really have NOT been doing any REAL shopping in London..... Don't look at me as if I'm telling you Wang Lee Hom is gay ok [but I heard that he was gay weiiiii!!!] ) and bought a lot of stuffs man.......... Doomed, I am suppose to save money for some secret travelling plans during summer holidays. *woops* But, I did not overspent much. Tehee!

Haha will upload those wonderful pictures of Cambridge in the next post because GRACE just does not want to upload her pictures IN FACEBOOK! =,=!

Btw, Happy Chinese New Year guys. * I do not even know what year we are in now and there is NO CNY mood here.

1 comment:

Mf & Eva said...

今年是鼠年。要永远记住自己的文化风俗。

我以生为华人为荣!