This WAS my bob:
Until it EVOLVED into an annoying shoulder length hairstyle with almost a middle parting:EWWW!!!!!
Told my mum I am going to get a haircut before I go back.
She insisted that I wait till I go back to Malaysia then I get my haircut.
"You know 25 pounds you can go cut,wash and perm in KCH la!"
Hell NO! She's going to bring me to some cheap aunty shop to cut my hair! I better act fast!
I am not going to risk my friggin hair to undergo another torture. (Well er part of it is my fault, cos I permed my hair twice in a row in one week in McPhee cos I want the perfect curls. TEHEE!)
Anyway, I was thinking of asking the hair stylist here to give me a new look. But I am not the most daring person in the world. SOoo... I am still thinking about it.
MF wants my hair long. But I really need to give it a trim at least. I will try not to trim it too much.
Come on la, I went to chinatown and it costed me 25 pounds, I would rather waste another 5 more pounds to go to Toni&Guy ok~~or is it 35 pounds? shit*
I just hope that I will have the courage to allow the hair stylist to style my hair whatever they want to... EEK *fingers crossed.
If they do this to me, I will sue them for mental distress, emotional disappointment, can't see where I am going plus the haircut price.
BTW: Happy 1 year anniversary to our blog!

3 comments:
PLEASE LET ME CUT UR HAIR:D!! trust me im not that bad!!free somemore:o
WTF! noooooooooooo ok la.i'll let u cut my front..i seriously need a trim for tat
NOOB ~~
Post a Comment