Rushed home, on my MSN and webcam MF.
Eva:What do you think?
Too short?Nice?
MF:Response: *Silence... Followed by
Walao!!
Not bad la....
A bit too short.....
Eva:Punk style in ba. They say my hair texture very good le, so instead of classic bob they did something more 'edgier'. Eh no play play ok, Toni&Guy very famous London hair stylists wei. Like it o not???
MF:I like it but not you
Eva:Ha? What not me? Not nice is it?
MF:Why one side short one side longer?
Eva:=,= Fashion ba.
MF:Not bad.. still a bit too short
Eva:*screaming YOU DON'T LIKE IT!!!!! Ahhhh, I knew you wouldnt like it! You always don't tell me straightaway!!!!!!*cry WAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
MF:No la! I like i like!
Eva:*innocent Really???
MF: Yes I like it I like it
EvA:*victorious YES!!! MUAHAHA
Victorious smile:
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Muahaha
Posted by
Mf & Eva
at
3:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
sexy lawyer m8!!
Although i am not your babe MF... but i have to be honest with you...
Eva... I thought... you're new hair cut is...
absolute fantastic!
nice look!
Congratulations!
The new haircut is excellent!
He should be proud!
And now, let's see what happens in the next 2 months!
=D
Post a Comment