At 2.30 PM. On Friday. My destiny will be in the hands of THE ONES who set the questions. They will be responsible for my future, my life and how I will live thereon. I beg thee, to spare-th my humble soul.
Eva has become a bit weird after the stress and preparation for contract law exam on FRIDAY aka TOMORROWWWWW!!!! (and 3 more exams on 7th/9th and 16th of MAY)
EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! I'm so nervous!! AHHHH!!!!!! I pray that I can do well!!! *faint
I hope all the effort I put in will at least give me a pass(or more than that :D)ahhh...
GAMBATE EVA!! YOU CAN DO-ETH IT!!JIA YOU!!!!!!! GA YAO!!!!!!!! ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sot
Thursday, May 1, 2008
The day has arrived EEK!
Posted by
Mf & Eva
at
1:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
u must apply the technique of
"HUN" (chinese)
Post a Comment