This is what you do when you are bored of studying, I watched this before my last exam and I was freaking/wrongly addicted to it.....
These are my favourites!! Hope you guys love it as well. BRITAIN ROCKS!!!!!!!
I BET YOU (ARSENAL) FOOTBALL FANS WOULD LOVE HIS TRICKS! HE"S DAMN GOOD!!! (He joined the arsenal when he was 15 but still not good enough for it)
This guy is a trainee LAWYER as well. Now i know what to do if I fail..
I can watch this for a zillion times and still love it.
What do you get with a bunch of hot girls with musical talent? *I blame my mum for not allowing me to learn violin..... well not her fault lar, we just cant afford to learn two muscial instruments.. haiz
Winner of Britain's got talent...
I watched this a ke-ziliion times but everytime i watch it, it brings tears to me.
God makes everyone special in their way.. Paul Pott went through surgery and had a car accident, he therefore lost his job as a temporary opera singer in the clubs where he dressed as "Parvarotti" and went to Carephone Warehouse to work as a manager. Yet... He is now one of the most famous guy in Britain.. May God bless your soul Paul.. All the best.

2 comments:
i like britain got talent that the australia got talent shown here...
Looks like british are more talented...
it's quite surprising for me as well cos i thought british ppl are too posh(boring) for this
Post a Comment