最近真的很粗,除了烦恼要读什么以外,就是和勇和去鬼混。
鬼混当儿,当然也遇到许多不寻常的东西。。
今天意外的让我们寻找到最大的ipod。有照片为证。
勇和爱不释手。。也选了他最爱的歌:The Perfect Thing
ipod太贵了,买不起。听听过过瘾~!
看了巨型ipod后,脑里一片空白。
勇和寻觅不到PRO。
无奈。
勇和寻觅不到PRO。
无奈。
驱车前往Jumbo。
粗!满座到要站着玩!*又没有夸张?*
老板娘:五分钟可以吗?
勇和+我:等咯。
突然。。。感到不耐。。。突然。。。感到还有别的网咖。
心中萌起五个英文字母,
OCEAN。
想去试试。。
于是去了ocean。和勇和拼了几场CS,觉得太没意义。因为过程是:
两人看着对方银幕,丢了烟雾弹,乱扫几枪。
不是我赢就是他赢。
对话只有:不要瞄我screen!又丢白boom!
是不是因此就废了一天呢?精彩的还在后头。。
勇和突然茅塞顿开,信心崛起,欲火焚身,
半勃起时,很多人往往选择全勃起。
他拿起手机,拨了个不寻常的号码。。
和:喂,是贤坤吗?
和:要出吗?
和:好两点我去room205找你。
挂。
*为什么没有坤的对话呢?有通电话的人应该知道,只有拨电和接电话的人才能知道通话内容。*
该面对的,始终得面对。我带着沉重的心情进了勇和的车,真的有点重。。
不是因为勇和的"780度粗级飘逸",或他过弯加速的习惯而变得沉重。
我完全没有预料到,
。。。。。。。。。。。。
"粗"是无法形容我的心情。。因为。。
勇和挑战的眼神,浪子坤讥讽的笑容。。
一个双手交叉,一个单手插口袋,
他们在暗示着什么?
不只是一边。。
浪子坤看了极度不爽,注意看车后,他凸起惊人的一指!
这辆车太屌了。
====================================================
一只手掌般大的狗。。
为什么会变到这样?
它本名:小白。
体型:手掌型。
它应该名:大白。
体型:本来是比我脚还小。。现在。。
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

26 comments:
沙发一出,谁与争锋!!!
谁敢更我抢???
凌晨三点起来坐沙不是假的!!!!
被你勇和和贤坤的电话对谈。。。
炸到!!!
现在受伤了。。。
做摸會嚇到???
半勃起選擇全勃起對的..
不然會
xxx suling!!!
朝君林晨三點鐘的沙發
粗中的粗!!
粗。。
我忘记我几点post了。。
好像去livescore.com看manutd成绩时。。
是2-1。。
凌晨三点,够粗!
曼联非常粗。。
FT Watford [1 - 4] Manchester U.
7' [0 - 1] W. Rooney
26' [1 - 1] H. Bouazza
28' [1 - 2] C. Ronaldo
67' [1 - 3] W. Rooney
82' [1 - 4] K. Richardson
为什么那么粗呢?因为他就是红魔。。
炒人是他的本性。。
为什么会被进一粒?
想就知道是“送”的!
在炒人当儿,也给人留了后路。。
以不至于让对方“死”的那么难看~
这就是红魔的“大将之风”!
铭凯,Arsenal (2-1) Bolton 哦!
铭凯,你再暗暗来。。我就。。。
post你的春光乍泄图哦~
我明明是三点
为什么事件显示是12点
而且是pm kok 哈哈
那不是说我下午就post了???
blogspot有问题 !
blog spot 很早就酱了!
我写第一篇时就注意到!
所以在标题写上时间!
April 14, 2007 12:08 PM
粗。。
blogspot!
哇劳。。
不懂为什么?
我每次用来下载英文歌的网站,
www.seekasong.com
突然不能进~
很显!
My Love
~ Justin Timberlake
If I wrote you a symphony
Just to say how much you mean to me (what would you do?)
If I told you you were beautiful
Would you date me on the regular (tell me, would you?)
Well, baby I've been around the world
But I ain't seen myself another girl (like you)
This ring here represents my heart
But there's just one thing I need from you (say "I do")
Yeah, because
I can see us holding hands
Walking on the beach, our toes in the sand
I can see us on the countryside
Sitting on the grass, laying side by side
You could be my baby, let me make you my lady
Girl, you amaze me
Ain't gotta do nothing crazy
See, all I want you to do is be my love
(So don't give away) My love
(So don't give away) My love
(So don't give away) Ain't another woman that can take your spot, my love
(So don't give away) My love
(So don't give away) My love
(So don't give away) Ain't another woman that can take your spot, my love
Now, if I wrote you a love note
And made you smile with every word I wrote (what would you do?)
Would that make you want to change your scene
And wanna be the one on my team (tell me, would you?)
See, what's the point of waiting anymore
Cause girl I've never been more sure (that baby, it's you)
This ring here represents my heart
And everything that you've been waiting for (just say "I do")
Yeah, because
I can see us holding hands
Walking on the beach, our toes in the sand
I can see us on the countryside
Sitting on the grass, laying side by side
You could be my baby, let me make you my lady
Girl, you amaze me
Ain't gotta do nothing crazy
See, all I want you to do is be my love
(So don't give away) My love
(So don't give away) My love
(So don't give away) Ain't another woman that can take your spot, my love
(So don't give away) My love
(So don't give away) My love
(So don't give away) Ain't another woman that can take your spot, my love
Shorty, cool as a fan
On the new once again
But, still has fan from Peru to Japan
Listen baby, I don't wanna ruin your plan
If you got a man, try to lose him if you can
Cause the girls world wild through their hands up high
When they wanna come kick it wit a stand up guy
(Trust me) You don't really wanna let the chance go by
'Cause you ain't been seen wit a man so fly
Baby friends so fly I can go fly
Private, cause I handle mine
B.I. they call me candle guy, simply because I am on fire
I hate to have to cancel my vacation so you can't deny
I'm patient, but I ain't gonna try
You don't come, I ain't gonna die
Hold up, what you mean, you can't go why
Me and you boyfriend we ain't no tie
You say you wanna kick it when I ain't so high
Well, baby it's obvious that I ain't your guy
Ain't gon' lie, I feel your space
But forget your face, I swear I will
Same mark, same bullet anywhere I chill
Just bring wit me a pair, I will
I can see us holding hands
Walking on the beach, our toes in the sand
I can see us on the countryside
Sitting on the grass, laying side by side
You could be my baby, let me make you my lady
Girl, you amaze me
Ain't gotta do nothing crazy
See, all I want you to do is be my love
(Love) My love
(Love) My love
(Love) Ain't another woman that can take your spot, my love
(Love) My love
(Love) My love
(Love) Ain't another woman that can take your spot, my love
马的。找到歌+歌词了!爽。
那只狗有粗ui! 但我相信还是比谋锋勃起的时候大。。
到底是谋锋的还是伊娃的? ? 有粗喂!
mof feng:Don forget the secret.
-from 'first comment'
金荣,你太小看我了。。
你是无法估量我的“大”的!
慧慧,这是我和伊娃的blog咯。
你可以很明显的看得出,
用华文写的是我,
英文的是伊娃。
铭凯,粗woi你!恐吓我!哈哈。死铭凯!
怎样liao?
最近有没有很粗?
aish~~~
我实在是-----------------无言~~
谋锋暗暗回古晋!!
ngaiti..
我是上个礼拜才知道的..
抱歉!!
哈哈!!
eva:when r u goin to england??take care o!!HEHE!!i'll b back to do wat i do best to u..*cheeky grin*..hahaha!!!
没有暗woi..
我光明正大步入澳洲,changi,古晋,
三个机场。。
乘搭新航。。
天色是有点暗。。
但是比铭凯亮很多了~
walau wat secret
say say yea
hahaha
jibai la tat mingkai
dont noe hw many years after baru reply ppl msg
wu liao moh dog...
siz. Walau u also ji gon ui.
send 4 empty msg to me.
-2nd comment
walao..ming khai chu chin..the next post will show some pic of MING KHAi..teng teng teng teng!!
ming kai..gintio ma?hahahahaha
then your secret will exposed. Wanna try.gintio leh.
-3rd comment
...walao...Ming kHai too CHU liao.....HMM..
MING KHAI..sien ar..nth to do at KCH..sien
actually i m not ming khai
diam la..
ming khai will write
-xxx comment
after he post a comment..
haha
i m the one who use xxx comment.Same person ok.
Ok..LoL..then y u sdlny post a comment n warn me that my secret will b exposed if i post MING KHAI"S PIC?LOL..
CHU HOR U..MING KHAI..HAHA..MING KHAI CHU CHIN!
Post a Comment