Sunday, April 15, 2007

I'm Back

Yea yea, I'm back from KL sheesh.One word to describe the trip

B-O-R-I-N-G~!

.. And oh ya I missed debbie's flight to Singapore..This suxsss..

Well, since some of you asked, I went to KL to apply for my Visa to UK but guess what, they told me I could only apply 89 Days before my Uni starts.. So ya, this trip to KL was a WASTE.. LAME!

But I did some shopping - for Winter Clothes only.. such a pity.. So i gotta wait until June then go KL once again then apply again.. Then IF they approve this time, I will go to London... to SHOP wakakaka.. Nah~~ I'm such a good girl.. How could I waste my parents money to shop in London? I should shop in LONDON and PARIS!!!! EVA!! tsk tsk tsk~

Ok guys, maybe I didn't announce properly but THIS BLOG BELONGS TO BOTH OF US..YEA YEA, MF AND I ARE SHARING THIS BLOG..WANNA KNOW Y? ASK HIM!! SHEESH~so Hui Hui, did I answer your question?

I will blog in English while MF will blog in Chinese, yea~ so if it's in English it's EVA's and if it's in Chinese it's MF. Cause I don't blog in Chinese..Maybe sometimes..It's so............ unexpressable..

I really sien la using JARING to blog.. Who in the world uses DIAL UP to BLOG??!! It's so...embarrassing? no, stupid? no.. Can someone give me a suitable description please..

Anyway i've got lots to blog but I'm using JARING..Damn it.. (to be continued)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WeLCome Back~~ <3

DevilSaphire AKA tonyhawk8802 said...

oh! dis is eva blog har!
HAHA!
hw u make the mouse thg!
cooooooool!!!!!!!!!
teach me teach me~~~~

said...

use chinese la dude ~

Millie said...

i noe the word!! SLOWMO~~??that means super duper ultimately SLOW~~~~~~~~~~
it's available in MILLIE DICTIONARY~~

Freddy金榮 said...

walau... uk boh.. jia de meh! haha!! anyway, jia you! the mouse thing teach me also.. damn cool........

Mf & Eva said...

it's slow but..it's so KUNO?? so not update la.. haha

Mf & Eva said...

the mouse thingie ha?ask moh feng lo..he hiong at these stuffs lol