First of all, I just want to say I will start to be a more hardworking girl, *not in studies but in uploading this pathetic blog! Because I thought that it was suppose to belong to BOTH OF US, but SOMEONE does not seem too keen on uploading posts either. Well not to blame that particular SOMEONE, I was a bit lazy too tehee.. *Debbie I need that tehee emoticon-pronto!
These weeks in Uni has been tiring, new, exciting *not really, lonely and kind of fun for me. It's been tiring because I had handed in two assignments already. The first assignment was just like an exercise to see how your standard in understanding law is.. Well, there are four grades: Very good, Good, Satisfactory and Unsatisfactory. There were four questions and this was in our first 3 weeks of the course. Everyone was like: WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE QUESTIONS TALKING ABOUT??? And I thought I would really suck in it and get the worst grades of all but when I got my paper back, I got GOOD in Q2 and Q4 and SATISFACTORY in Q1 and Q3. And my overall was GOOD!! I was like WHAT?? IS THIS MINE? No way.. *Because I sort of copy and paste every single word in Q4 which is plagiarising. Haha.. But thank God anyway. But of course a lot of senior students in my group- Canadians got very good… So nothing to be proud of.
What's new?? Well, I met new friends, Soraya, from my course. She's a really sweet girl.
Then he, being the tour guide.. took us around London and we had korean food for dinner, he really knows where his food are and how to get it haha..
For the first freaking moment, I FELT LIKE I'M ACTUALLY IN LONDON!

=Er…. 2-3 months?
-THEN WHY ARE YOU SO EXCITED??
=BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST TIME LOOKING AT THE LONDON EYE AND THE O SO FAMOUS BIG BEN!!!!!!!
So they understood me being like a tourist. Man, I should really adventure more places la..
It was so fun. It was the first time I was actually out in LONDON. And speaking lahs and mahs.. Felt like home.. But it was cold..
Then we went home and guess what.. I felt sick the next day. Good going, Eva!
And I had an assignment to hand in but I did it last minute. In one night, can anyone believe that?? I feel so proud *but wait till the results come out ah~ teng teng
I had my fun and tiring week and of course I still miss home..and you babe…



.jpg)




12 comments:
我真替你高兴!继续在功课上加油吧!
london r ... 什么时候我才可以去??
haizz,老实说,我还没在kl走透透kok...想想,我来这里要一年了,却还没去玩一圈,haizzz....
不过我即将要去玩了,应该吧...
哈哈哈哈
我真替你高兴!继续加油!
老实说,我也还没在kl走透透Kok...而且我来这里要一年了,所以,你的case... haizzz... small case... 哈哈哈。
eh....limpeh far more engtao then him la...
sure nt my bro.....
me so engtao....he engtao...i gt "so".he gt no "so"
cow...
哈哈,KL很多东西好看呃!还不去~~
我觉得应为没有人陪我而且去一趟是要一块半英镑所以我才不敢常常去!!!
eh j j, i reli cannot tahan ah,he reli look like you wei..in real life la but he is 186, u le?150 rite.
Eva!!! I'm happy that u finally when to london City--somemore during night time!!! The view must be SuPEr fascinating, how i wish i were there with you!!! Eh! Wait til last minutes is our school traditional behaviour..we all understand ur situation by heart!!
Without any doubt, the guy really looks like jj...!!!! when i read ur blog, i laugh so loudly as if there's no one in my class!! oMg, Jia yii probably will cry seeing u crossing his face with a big X....LOLZ....
haha thanks yi ning.eh I reli nvr been to london city at night. first time wei!!reli nice wei,but i know there are now nice views like new zealand here.nvm,i will travel there sometime..wakaka and don let me sleep outside the road oh haha..ya lo,reli look like jin jiang wei!!!!i always laf too. n lorenzo IM SORRY!!but im afraid ppl will think that he looks like lorenzo..i will uncross it
eh limpeh nt so short la...180 gt...nvm i more handsome then him then i feel ok le....height does not matter
u 180 i jump off the london bridge!! and you not engtao!!!hahaha you look like teddy bear!
Don't worry, u won't sleep outside the road, of course i'll let you stay with me, only if you do the laundry and dishes for me..haha..just kidding!! Hey!!Don't forget we're from art side, since London currency is higher than NZs' (way more higher), i'll treat u really good coz i might visit London someday, means u'll hv to take care of me...yea!! i'm doing an long term investment...and who knows i might need a lawyer in the future, u'll definitely charge me =FREE, RIGHT? HAHA...i've high expectation on you!!!lolz...
aiti..have to do the dishes also..haha ya lo,long term investment..eh, my kids next time have to send to your kinddy too ah,if i am still in kch..or u open international la..worldwide..london also got..teach chinese gok..sat ah..great business man lol
Come on,Eva,lets be realistic...you'll never come back to our small, little, tiny, cute kuching, u probably married there and stay there forever, somemore turn into "pure" Ang Mo!!! i can imagine u speak like BBC though..haha...
I'm considering teaching lawyer's kid..coz if anything happened, they'll send me a letter, stated SUE YOU!!! lolz...Eva, u remember my sue letter that i sent to you last year?? lolz...
maybe you are right.i might work here.you pay so much to come here,of course have to earn back the capital right plus profit..then if i reli miss home,then will go home and work..but depends la..maybe it's not that easy..haha..sue you..im not like tat la..sue-ing ppl needs lot of money la..sien ah..no cash haha
Post a Comment