Yea yea, im very busy, having to hand in two freaking assignments by monday. And I have only sort-of finished the first assignment WHICH IS NOT COMPLETED YET!! And I have not even started the second one. IT'S THURSDAY ALREADY. Do you know why I have not touched it.. IT"S BECAUSE OF YOU!! JAY CHOU!!! I listened to all your songs until I am going to puke, even Christopher-nephew can hum the tune of 阳光宅男 and 甜甜的, which he like best. =.=! He prefer Jay's fast songs. Man, told you I've converted him into a Jay Fan! So you can see how sick I am of these songs as in sickly in love with the songs. lol. Actually I just want to rate the songs according to my opinion la..
First of all, 牛仔很忙, it's cute and such a new style for Jay, but some people like CHENG JIAN OR WILFRED just think that it's stupid. Well, yea, it seems a little childish if you are an anti-Jay chou fan, but both of them are not le..hmmm anyway, it's cute. And you know why he choose the pink horse.. The formula of Jay choosing a pink horse instead of a blue or purple OR GREEN ONE, is because PINK= EVA"S FAVOURITE!
彩虹, this song is lovely. But I think the music is from first kiss. I don't know, people in Youtube says so. But it's a sweet sweet song.
青花瓷. Man, another 菊花台 or 东风破 kinda song. I do not really like those ancient chinese ding ding ding songs you know. But for my mum, she loves it, she said finally (in 菊花台) Jay can sing some real songs. =.= How encouraging mum...
阳光宅男, OMGOSH, I love this song, You know what, I can never get sick of it, no matter how many times i hear it over and over again, the tune is so catchy and the lyrics are so interesting. LOL, I'm looking forward to this MV where I think there would be beach, hot chicks, and Jay with a nerd.. hmmm.. Teaching the nerd to look like Wang li Hong or someone 阳光 and making chicks fall for the nerd..
蒲公英的约定. This song is my FFFAAAAAAAAVVVVVV-OURITE song.. Shit, the lyrics just reminded me and mf of the stupid and memorable times we had in 一中。Of course, of the teachers and the great times with friends, skipping PMR classes (i skip only a few times la) and splashing the girls in the toilet haha and just seeing everyone everyday and having PE..eww.
将愿望折纸飞机寄成信 因为我们等不到那流星
认真投决定命运的硬币 却不知道到底能去哪里
一起长大的约定 那样清晰 打过勾的我相信
说好要一起旅行 是妳如今 唯一坚持的任性
在走廊上罚站打手心 我们却注意窗边的蜻蜓
我去到哪里妳都跟很紧 很多的梦在等待着进行
一起长大的约定 那样真心 与妳聊不完的曾经
而我已经分不清 妳是友情 还是错过的爱情
无双, I REALLY REALLY CANNOT TAHAN THIS SONG.. I try to like it but it just doesn't work for me ok? So noisy! sheesh..
我不配, oh, this song seems to be a lot of my friends favourite song. But I thought it was ok, the lyrics are undeniable touching but the tune and rhythm is the traditional-slow-songs-of-jay type la.. The MV just makes me jealous.. but the girl is pretty. And jay is so freaking cute. He's getting hotter man! Wohoo.. love the part when he comes home with the sunglassess...shit. I just drooled in front of my computer.
扯 - er no comments.. but i think it's those kinda songs sung by Snoop Dogg or Justin Timberland.. ok ok i know it sounds ridiculous but the music sounds so hip ba..
甜甜的- This song is so cute.. Haha can hear jay kek-ing cute inside la.. aiti.. But I love it too. And my nephew's favourite song =.=... all he can sing is xxxxx ai wo... And MF thinks that this is not like Jay's style, this song is like sung by other singers like 飞伦海。What the !!
最长的电影, I LLLLOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEE this song so much. Shit, i think it sounds so heartbreaking I feel that jay is crying.. Man.. I can listen to it over and over again... And sing it like im heartbroken too.. which my nephew always looks at me and think that I'm weird.. The lyrics is so sad.. Argh.. I feel your sadness....
Overall, I think this album is definitely better than the last album as there are more new styles of Jay la.. Shall give it a 8 out of 10..
Thursday, November 8, 2007
我很忙!!!!
Posted by
Mf & Eva
at
8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
lol .. is time for me to write ..
i juz listen to his album 1 hour ago
ding ding ding !!
Post a Comment