Ok, you know what. I have two freaking essays of 1,500 words each to hand in on Monday and YES I STILL HAVE NOT FINISH IT, because I'm so addicted and into playing Jay's new songs but I upload one first..
Do you know it is DAMN hard to play a PERFECT PIECE without any mistakes at all AND YOU ARE VIDEO RECORDING YOURSELF AGAN?? I bet even Mozart or Beethoven cannot play a perfect piece without any mistakes at all. But I practised it only like 20 minutes ok? I play by ear bo, OK FINE, maybe Mozart and Beethoven can play a perfect piece... But they never video record their playings ok.. No technology in the 1600s or 1800s ba!!!!!! By the time i finish playing, my hands are sweating... Afraid that I will play wrong notes.. And it's so cold somemore!!
So guys, sit down, relax, bring some popcorn, and enjoy the show.
And I went through all of that all because it's your favourite song so I am dedicating it to you.. Hope you love it..

4 comments:
谢谢!我今天才查部落格,对不起迟回复了!蒲公英的约定,真的很好听。很感动。谢谢你为我弹哦。
我轻轻的尝一口 妳说的爱我 还在回味妳给过的温柔
我轻轻的尝一口 这香浓的诱惑 我喜欢的样子妳都有
我轻轻的尝一口 妳说的爱我 舍不得吃会微笑的糖果
我轻轻的尝一口 份量虽然不多 却将妳的爱完全吸收
嘿嘿。甜甜的蒲公英约定!~配合起来更美妙!
Everyone!! Put ur hands together!!!
Eva, u know wad? i admire you so much!! You have the talent gal!!! I never thought of listening to Jay's album, coz i know, i don't like those " he he ha hi" lyrics, but after reading ur blog, i did listen to it and it's surprisingly amazing!! I like the one u play..sound sweet and SAD!!! Love it!! ok, i admit this album not bad!!
thank you thank you..I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!! IT"S SOOOOOOO SAD!!!! aiti. i cannot tahan..reli sad song..but nice wei..haha told u liao..this album better ho?
so touch~~ almost cry...the first time i view ur blog coz my com no more virus liao~~
eva...u really cool lar!! take care of urself wor~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
may god bless u~muaksssssss
Post a Comment