While Soraya and I went to her kitchen to heat up our food, she saw this. Man, when I first saw it, I just had this weird feeling. I don't know why, I just feel so creeped out. The smoke just arises until it almost covered our uni's campus. It's just scary. It somehow reminds me how the end of the world will be like and what Debbie posted earlier in her blog. Have you ever thought of it? What would the end of the world be like? The bible says there would be wars, diseases. Nations against nations. Man... Talk about horrifying. Maybe I think too much. But still, just hope that everything will be fine and no one gets hurt.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Eva! Scary wei!! terrorist's coming!!!lolz..find out wad exactly happened, and post it to ur blog, my curiousity is driving me crazyy now..was it the nuclear bomb explode? Obviously the air pollution issue in London is pretty serious humm...how can u breath??lolz..come NZ la..Fresh air, fresh apples, everything fresh..cheaper too compare to pounds..
Post a Comment