It's end of autumn and soon it will be winter. Everyone expects London to be exactly in the movies. Christmas is near, it will snow and be all so wonderful and cold where kids along the road wearing thick jackets and coats are trying to build fat snowmans with retarded looking face features using carrots and stones for the nose and the eyes with their ugly twig hands poking out. And there would be kids sleighing around and bumping into each other or annoy the helpless doggie by making snowballs and throwing it at them, turning the dog into a pile of snow. There would be Christmas lights all around and wonderful Christmas tree in front of everyone's house and everyone looks all so jolly happy with the Ding ding ding jingle bells ringing as the background music smiling saying: 'What a lovely winters' day, isn't it?
NOT!!!!!!!!
First of all, it's freaking cold and I HATE IT! Yea, at first it looks cool~ puffing smoke or watever you call that smoke-like thing out of your mouth. Wait till you walk for 5 minutes. Humph. You'll grumble why does God made the sun so USELESS HERE! Yet in Malaysia it's so hot that you grumble why does God made the sun so POWERFUL!
NOT!!!!!!!
When I got home today, it was 4pm and the skies were like 9pm in Malaysia. I was alone. Then I ate pasta because I was sooooooooo hungry. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Honestly, I was petrified because there are so many cases here that people pretended to be salesmen but they kill you instead once you open the door. I am not kidding.
So, I opened the door slowly, seeing an African-American standing outside. Not to forget, it was freezing cold. He said something about raising funds because something was closing down and it was for charity. Phew, so I closed the door ran upstairs and donated him two pounds. I regretted.
I should have donated more. I was thinking I need my money to buy clothes, a new pair of good boots, MORE JUNK FOOD!!!!!!!! All about me me me me me me me.. It's time to forget about myself!! I forgot how many people are dying of starvation outside in this world 


1 in 6 child in this world is starving severely
1 in 7 child in this world does not have medical treatement
I really pity those who work for charity. Trying so hard, going from door to door just to get more money, NOT for the sake of their own good, but for their organization. AND IT"S COLD!!!!! They don't get any profit from it you know. Not like in Malaysia. You have NO idea what some of the organizations are planning, whether they are legal or not.
So I was wondering....
Why don't God make everything just perfectly nice? Nice temperature, Nice weather, Big car, Big house, Loads of Cash under my pillow, No work, No school Just holidays, More peace, No war, Just eat but never get fat (not in my case, which i thank God for that but HE makes my belly big), Just sleep and money will fall down from the sky. Why doesn't God make a day 48 hours so I can sleep 24 hours, shop for 12 hours and do nothing for 4 hours, online for study for 2 hours. Isn't that just wonderful?
If God make things our way, I think the world would be full of MONEY, FAME, FORTUNE and SKINNY PEOPLE.
No humble people, No hardworking people like my parents, No generous people like some friends I know even though they aren't the ones who we all consider rich. It is because they are the ones who are not so well-off with Mercedes and BMWs or with loads of cash in their bank accounts, yet they are the ones which are the most generous. I really do not know why. Not that rich people are not generous.
Sometimes I just wonder, those useless singers like Britney Spears who earn so much money BUT could not even donate 1 million to charity yet can spend $75,000 on clothes EVERY MONTH are just a shitty example to us. Please la, 1 million to them is like peanuts and 1 million can save how many million lives of the people starving in India or Africa. I will spit on those losers.
I truly believe that out there, there are still people who are not just rich in cash but also rich in their heart and souls. And it may be you. Yes you, who are reading this.
It doesn't matter if you are filthy rich, CEO of any company, drives a Merc, wears Prada and owns 500 acres of land yet has a heart of stone and toxic. Everyone can do that.
What matters most is deep down inside, you know that you yourself are worth something more than money and fame.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
something to think upon on a cold miserable weather
Posted by
Mf & Eva
at
3:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment