Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Suckiest day of my LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooooooooooooooo fed up with my life! First of all, I lost my umbrella on the way to school this morning because I left it in the tube and I forgot. It's a rainy day and do you know if you combine 10 celsius with rain, you get SHIT CHILLY!!!!!! Nevermind. The cheapest umbrella I can get here is 1 pound which will be spoilt in a few rainy days. My umbrella costs rm20. And it's purple with lines on it. IT'S PRETTY!!!!!!!!!! DAMN IT!!!!!!!!

Next, I lost ONE side of my gloves when I was walking back from school. SHIT! THEN when I went to the train station. I COULD NOT FIND MY N73. DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must have left it in school and asked my friend to help me find it BUT she could not find it! I AM SOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING FED UP AND FRUSTRATED WITH THIS DAMN LIFE! It's cold, miserable, lonely, annoying, tiring and frustrating. THE ONLY THING GOOD HERE IS NOTHING! Friends sucks, Uni sucks, Weather sucks, Pounds sucks, LONDON sucks......

I WANT TO GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Where everything is warm and I have my own car and I can go whenever I want, BUY WHATEVER I WANT without having to times 7!!!!!!

I am not angry because I lost my things, I am just frustrated when everyone tells me I am careless. I AM NOT ANYMORE!!!!! Damn it!!!!! Stop treating me like a KID! Im 19!!!!!!!!!

Argh..... The most fucking thing is there is no one I can talk to. Damn it. Now I know why more people kill themselves during the winter.

2 comments:

belinda~ said...

aww.. poor girl.. do you really fell tat bad? just try to enjoy the weather lar cuz it's SO freaking hot here i wish i was back in new zealand with winter even though it was freezing cold too.. haha.. wear more clothes or stay in your bed lo.. hee.. n you noe you can always talk to me even though we were twelve hours apart.. but i'm sure you'll find frens you can talk to there too.. n about your last post.. if God made everything so wonnerful, would you still remember to thank Him for His blessings? n would you still feel thankful for those little things in life? or would we feel so rich, skinny n wunnerful bout ourselves tat we forget tat we are actually blessed by Him? i'd rather be poor n blessed then rich n Godless.. hmmm.. actually i'd rather be rich AND blessed but tat's no the point.. haha.. nways, i kinda noe how you feel cuz i've felt tat way too but tat feeling will pass k, trust me! in the meantime stay away from sharp objects n if you really wanna kill yourself, remember the old sayin "use tofu to crack your head, use noodle to hang yourself" take care dude! love ya!

miiro said...

GET ONLINE AND TALK TO ME, HONEY!