Wednesday, November 21, 2007

P.U.S.H

Just wanna apologise about exploding my frustration in the previous post.. I just cannot stand it, it is just a transition period. I need time and patience. Anyway, good news: I got my phone back. Some Samaritan handed it into the law reception. God bless your soul. THANK YOU!! WHOEVER YOU ARE!! I WISH YOU CAN GET FIRST CLASS IN YOUR EXAMS!!! And get a good wife or husband and have wonderful kids... The receptionist miss called my other num and I called back and I told her it's my phone. WOHOO!!

Then I went back to Uni and to took it back today. Never been so happy to see my phone in my life. I usually mock, torture, hate, throw, fiddle and toy with my phone because it is super lagging sometimes and always restarts!!! But I love it now. I think it is because I prayed last night and ask God to return it to me so that I would not have to waste my daddy's money to buy another new one here and that I do not need to explain to any of my family and relatives feeling guilty and bad and hoping they would not scold me for being careless or forgetful which I am so sick of....

And maybe the Big Man up there did hear my silent prayer and I really dreamt about it too. (*maybe I was too sad over it..) And you know what? It did came true, didnt it?

Pray
Until
Something
Happens

2 comments:

JJ said...

fuck.....i also the feeling of 10 celcius + rain.....n i stil wear short pants n slippers....fuck...

Mf & Eva said...

aiti..arent u cold silly..u'll get sick soon la.....