Sunday, November 25, 2007

I bet none of you have ever seen what Christmas in London is like (including me) and are pretty curious about it. Well I am curious... So Soraya and I went to Central London where the crowd and tourists just never cease. ARGH!! GO AWAY!! People here have been bragging about how wonderful or spectacular Christmas is. The lights and the decorations are just fabulous. I was thinking, how fabulous can it be? Just lampu here and lampu there nia ma.. Put some old fashioned shiny red green balls hang here and there nice meh?


So, trying to find something to critisize, I went to Oxford street last week to check things out. Found out the theme of this year is
THE ENCHANTED CHRISTMAS.






This is DEBENHAMS.. I think it's a shopping mall or something. Anyway the point is how would you read DEBENHAMS. Read it out loud.

IF you read it as DA-BE-NAMS (read it fast) then you have a British accent.
IF you read it as DA-BEN-HAMS, you are probably a Singaporean.
IF you read it as DI-BEN-HEMS, you are officially a Malaysian. Hi-Five!







Not bad la.. Those white thingies are actually called ANGELS.. not ANGLES because I do know people spell them that way and people here will mistaken why the hell does angle has wings.

But the main point of this is SALE SALE SALE!!!!!!! THROUGHOUT LONDON AFTER CHRISTMAS = 26th DECEMBER!! Wohoo.. Half price off boots and clothes and everything wohooooo.. Shopping, Here I come!!

No comments: