She misses her Dad, her Mum, her annoying but loving sister, her freaking evil but funny brother. She misses her grandma who is so old yet always cooks for her on Sunday evenings and her grandpa who always sits in the same chair whenever she visits him. She misses her bed and her kancil, her messy table which even her best friend couldn't help complaining.
She misses her best friends in Singapore, KL, New Zealand, Australia. She misses him in Kuching. She misses everything ok!!!!!!!!!!! And she could not stand it!!!!!!!!! She just could not take it anymore!!!! It's just not fair!!!! Why does everyone gets to go home!!!!!!! Why does everyone gets to spend CHRISTMAS WITH THEIR FAMILY WHILE I AM STUCK HERE!!!!!!!!!!! HUH???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When can I go home!!!!!!!!! I do not want to wait until 2009!!! How can I go home!!!???
It is when I think of home that I can break down into tears until I cannot stop shivering. Everytime. EVERYTIME I lay in bed, I want to open my eyes and see the ceiling of my house. ALMOST every night, I dreamt of friends, home and I remember once I dreamt of going to the swimming pool with friends, we walked along the swimming pool in KGS and the sun was so big that I had to cover my eyes. I told them it was great that it was so warm. I was so so glad I'm back home. But it just sucks when you open your eyes, you still find yourself in bed filled with tears, knowing you are still here.
Do you know how that feels???????? Even when I am writing this post, I cannot stop shivering from tears. Please, Do not tell me to be strong. I have tried. Do not tell me to rely on friends or my cousin. I have tried. I really do not know what to do. I am sorry for being so emotional. I really really cannot help it. I want to go home. I really really want to go home....
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Homesick.....Help
Posted by
Mf & Eva
at
5:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
As if you are the only one!
HAHA..
i think u shud talk to ur dad.. if u cant stand it, better go back to malaysia.
im not saying that u quit, but maybe find another school right there in kuching and continue ur studies with ur family by ur side.
i dont actually support u to do tht, but if u are really really homesick and cant stand it, u shud.
lucky people, believe it or not, get to go out to look at the world, but they have to do it without their families by their side, in hopes of coming home, becoming stronger and having more confidence.
we all have our homesick moments, but embrace it, think about the bright side. that is, in ur case, you'll become a super uber rich lawyer and will be able to give ur family a better life, and to be by their side without any complications.
love you always, take care.
heya,no worries la:) we all go through this so ure not alone!i cried too during nov or sometime ago but i got over it.u can too:)) my rm was so cold and lonely i decorated it and put up so much stuff i feel quite at home now:) and i called steph to whine and complain and blahdidah.u can call me too yea!it's a phase,think of it as a temporary thing cos if u see it as something u cant ever get over then u won't get over it..u're not alone u can always talk to us:) technically speaking we're all away from home.i know im lucky to be going home in dec,but loads of ppl aren't going back.maybe u can get a friend to visit or something.steph survived so many years here,so can u:) gambatte!!we'll celebrate like crazy on the 14th!and smash the homesickness away!! > : (
im weiqi btw >.<
Post a Comment