Sunday, January 20, 2008

fakers

One of the things I have to fulfil in my list before I die is to buy a LV bag. But you know what. I just really can't be bothered about it anymore.... Reason:

THANKS TO CHINA, EVERYONE GETS CHEAP BRANDED BAGS....





And in Vietnam too!


But hang on..... There are not only good at imitating branded bags..... they are also good in almost everything, from cellphones,



To shampoos...

To batteries and radios......


To Hi-fi systems
Panasaonic...

And of course branded shoes....

This guy so totally look like Meng Yang...
To ipods, I mean ifakes......

And poor Playboy now has a new sister brand call Pantboy

More batteries...

More nokia phones, i mean GPRS phones, whatever that brand is...
To branded chocalotes.... which now has turned to BAI NUO~

And the imitators has also attacked the fast food restaurants like KFC, which has been overthrown by KLC.. (what lamer name than this can you get)
I spoke too soon.. Mcdonalds er i mean McDeBaO...





And the puma in the Puma sign learnt how to smoke and he loves it..

Red Bull? Red Ice? Vitality Bull?

Nike has been beaten by their sworn enemies NIRE because they even had their own website..

Fila has loss a profit of 2 Billion because of the newest brand FTZA

Prada is so not in now, Pradi is..



And now, Behold.. The Koreans has an imitator called Corean... Wow, I am so amazed London has lousy Spellers too... And I thought Malaysians can't spell well.. I was wrong..... I was so so wrong...



You seriously need English tuition lar...

1 comment:

Mf & Eva said...

walao the macdonald hahahaha..

and KFC...

LOL!

mf