You know what. I thought it was a joke. I was thinking why in the solar system of all things does Jay has to come out with this FREAKING LAME NAME for a movie.
Kung fu Dunk
Kung fu Punk
Kung fu Monk
Kung fu Junk
CAME on 2008?? Wow, wonderful usage of English here..
Whatever lar. It is just lame. And I thought Kenny Sia was editing it with his fascnating skills of photoshop.
But wait........ I wikipedia it and it was REAL.
And some losers even post this in youtube, spoiling all the fun:
Seriously. What lamer name can you name it. Anyway, my point is:
Jay is coming to KL dudes! Wake up! To promote his new movie but hey, I won't be there. Sucks. Hehe, heard he is fit man! There would be lots of programmes going on, basketball challenges, performance and more promoting.. Wow, 1Utama is going to sink.
All in all,
I hate you Kenny Sia!!!!! Apart from the fact that you are from Kuching and you studied in Chung Hua Middle School No.1 for 3 years and you are the most popular blogger in Msia, you are going to meet my HIM?? JAY??!!
read that....
envy, admiration and jealousy arises
Man, he is going to meet him face to face, VIP-ly.. One of my dreams, yet again, shattered by YOU!
Hey, please do not go to the backstage like that ok? Please think of our country!
p/s: Ling Moh Feng, please send me a p*rated version of this movie IMMEDIATELY ONCE it is released. I do not want to end up watching it one month later on youtube like what I did with Secret =.=!
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Kung Fu Punk er Dunk
Posted by
Mf & Eva
at
4:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment