As time pass, my youth slips away queitly without any awareness.
'Happiness' becomes just another meaningless word in the dictionary of life.
Robotic and machinelike routines has substitute the purpose of life.
Conquered by tears as it becomes the only way of how problems are solved.
Infelicitous and dysphoric thoughts tend to haunt me all the time.
Even during the only time of peace and sanity, dreams are filled with bloodshed and death.
I have become the slave and prey of solitariness.
Just like a starved lion eyeing on its prey and preparing to leap.
I am just like a child, crying over spilt milk, knowing it is too late yet trying so hard to wipe of the mistakes I have done.
I stand amongst the most crowded place in the whole universe yet I crave for the slightest attention, for a warm, tender embrace of even a stranger.
No one.
No one will understand.
No one except You.
But where are You when I am greiving and sorrowing?
I feel..
You have abandoned me.
Just like a mother abandoning her helpless child.
Just like a wanderer in the desert desperately seeking for directions.
Why have You positioned me in this situation?
Why did You forsake me when You brought me here?
I need You.
Please...
Hear my prayer.
I languish for You.
Please do not desolate me as I fear the world.
I yearn for You.
Please do not throw me into the darkness of solitariness.
I implore You.
Answer me.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment