Sunday, January 27, 2008

Wohoo!

Well, I thought this would be another rather dull, unmeaningful and boring week.

Friday evening, I received a text:

Trix here! Im coming to london next wed! xxxxxx.... Do you have a place for me to stay?

It was Beatrix, she is coming from Moscow but she is not Russian lar, Malaysian studying Medicine in Moscow lol.. She (and her friends) will be in London for one week. But they are travelling, so will be in Paris one week later.

AND

Of course lar.... any friend will be welcome to stay but I sound like I own this house. I have to ask permission from my cousin + her husband of course and she agreed wheeee..
And we are going to Cambridge on the weekend to visit another long lost friend. No la.. Just Grace. The three musketeers once again united lol. We can do more lame stuffs just like the old days.

Hmmm.. Come to think of it. Three of us have known each other for more than 10 years. Amazing. From church, to going to clubs (as in clubs that has swimming pools, golf course and gyms in it) on a Sunday afternoon to organizing events in our MYF and to different camps and found out I was a camp JINX. I bring bad luck to all the camps I go.. Wow, we've really seen each other growing up. And it's been such fun.


Despite all the differences, we tend to share this bond which we will always remain as best/good friends. I admit we are not the bestest friends in the world. But whenever we see each other again. It feels like we're just the closest thing ever..

Can't wait to see you guys. Looking forward to all the fun and moments again.


Trying so ever hard to pose like Ahlians but to no success..

No comments: