Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Be thankful

I thank God for a lot of things:

I thank God for creating Men,

I thank God for jelly beans,

I thank God for Youtube,

I thank God for losers,

I thank God for hair straighteners,

I thank God for bitches,

I thank God for takeaways,

I thank God for McDonalds,

I thank God for liquid eyeliner,

I thank God for Saturdays,

I thank God for Sales,

I thank God for creating my Mum and Dad and they both helped creating me (*ew)

I thank God for Zara and Primark,

I thank God for toilet paper,

I thank God for ugly people,

I thank God for short people,

I thank God for the dustbin man,

I thank God for tv remote controls,

I thank God for photocopy machines,

I thank God for not making me look like this before make up:

3 comments:

DevilSaphire AKA tonyhawk8802 said...

AVril without makeups so chu wei !!

Anonymous said...

ur face more chu wei

Anonymous said...

agree