Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm BACK.

Can't tell you how much I am glad to be back in London. Well, first of all, Wales was er relaxing and has wonderful sceneries with sheep and cows and horses and er lots of green fields, highly recommended to people who love restful and relaxing holidays BUT I am seriously suffering from IAD - I Am Dying.. No lar.. it's actually Internet Addiction Disorder.

I cannot LIVE WITHOUT INTERNET. Especially if you have Wifi at home. OMGosh, I can like sit in front of my beloved lappy for a whole day, literally. I can go without food and water. I can even sacrifice laksa for it. Wait, I cant.

At first I thought I was not addicted to onlining and that my parents are just nagging for the sake of nagging me since form 1 that I can be glued to the computer for friggin hours without food and water, just like a camel. And then, my sister and brother said the same thing (Omgosh, they agreed with my parents for the first time! Haha) And then! My cousin said so, well it's not the point... the point is that, Christopher also SAID SO! Wth?!

So being my o' stubborn self, I went to consult the Internet Doctor (www.google.co.uk), and he gave me this test called the IAT - Internet Addiction Test.

And the advice was:
You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.


Nooooooooooo..... Help Meee.. I cannot stand it! It was ME who wanted to install the Wi-fi, it was me! It was ME!!!!!!!! I admit the whole truth, Don't take me to the cell, I still have a wife and 5 kids..

Ok anyway, help me people, I really do not know what to do.

2 comments:

chh1988 said...

很诚心的祝福你!

把辛苦当着磨练,把难题当着挑战,把不顺心的事当着未来的福报。一切都会过去的。一个人在外面生活要多多加油!寂寞是一定会的。不过不要忘记远方一直都会有人在支持你!

保重!

said...

I AM BACK TOO !!!!




















is a lie