Everytime I call my mum, she will remind me three things:
1. Must remember to help with the housework ah!
2. Eat your vitamins ah~~
3. Must remember to help with the housework ahhh~~ and then she gives me a big lecture about the doctrine and philosophy of doing house chores.
I KNOW MUM! I will help with the housework, for crying out loud, stop repeating it. Sheesh =,=.
I am annoyed but hey, she loves me and wants the best out from me ..... so yes, I will convert my whole life and time to doing boring housechores..
I mean what is the point?! You wake up tidy your bed and at night you mess it up again by sleeping in it.
You study, make a huge mess of notes, books and stuffs on your table, you tidy it and it becomes the same mess 2 hours later.
You clean your closet but 3 days later, you are frantically searching for a nice outfit to school and you mess it up again!! Tell me, what is the point in cleaning up your closet??
I admit I am not the biggest fan of tidying and I am well known for being messy. But I am improving ok!
My table gets messy again in 24 hours or is it in 12 hours and I tidy my duvet and make my bed twice a week. At least I am doing it~~ And I am not touching my clothes because I do not want to mess up my closet~
I really hope I have an invisible cleaner which she can help me clean my room and tidy my stuffs 24-7 automatically. But God forbids this invention because he wants to train me to be a good wife for my future husband. (But I will still hire a cleaner if I start my career, God! You can't stop me!! *evil laugh)
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Chores bore
Posted by
Mf & Eva
at
6:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
U are lucky u've a mum who can lecture u a lot...
I hope I can get a lecture from her right now...
sigh....
why dont you call home?use voip stunt,it's the cheapest ways of calling home dude, poor u.
Post a Comment