This is one hell of an expensive Chinese New Year Eve's Dinner, I do not even want to state the price, because my parents will go beserk. Lol, But it was good. Wonderful restaurant, with good food. So the kid got some new clothes for Chinese New Year,
Cute leh!! Aahh, I want to pinch him!
and I decided to put on mum's Cheongsam handmade by her for her Wedding dinner. Be amazed. Mum was as skinny as me when she got married. (Well, I am amazed)

Ok la, cheongsam with leggings is kinda weird but hey, if you are going out where it's 10 degrees, it's understandable ok
We went to Blue Elephant, a Thai Restaurant. A buffet lunch. It was fantastic. From the outside, it's just a plain old building but they are more that meets the eye

Ze Entrance, not convinced?
Aint it authentic??
Splendid food
Another (familiar) Ang Mo kid amazed by cheap sugar-made lollipops but sold for 2 pounds.
After the filling and wonderful meal, we just want to go home. A ferrari zoomed past the restaurant, guess he was hurrying to the Chelsea vs Liverpool match which was just 2 minutes away from the restaurant.
The Chelsea football stadium (behind the buildings gua), the Chelsea vs Liverpool match will start at 4pm. Man, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY STINKING FOOTBALL FANS THERE WERE??!!
I just cannot imagine why people would watch such a BORING game! Millions of people watching 22 players plus 3 referees chasing a BALL!? Get a grip guys! It's just a GAME!

More Chelsea fans....

More chealsea fanssssss.......
The football clubs have to call the police to assure there would not be fights.
Why were there only Chelsea fans and NO sign of Liverpool fans? Because:
Chelsea fans and Liverpool fans had to be separated into two entrances, using two different roads. The car we parked is situtated on the 'Chelsea fans' Road, where you will see no Liverpool fans or else that poor Liverpool fan will end up in bloodshed tears lol. Wow, I did not know football has such a huge impact.
There were also some people selling last minute tickets to the match. And guess what. It would cost you up to 2,000 pounds to buy it. Haha, good luck people!
So, there you go, I don't even want to watch football on TV, not even say in a stadium filled with crazy fans~










2 comments:
Manutd lose :(
HAHAHA loserrrrrrr... woops don kill me
Post a Comment