Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentines

I was thinking to myself that I would have a miserable Valentines this year. Spending Valentine's night alone in misery in my room alone. Seeing admirers or sweet boyfriends giving their lovers flowers and a kiss on the cheek. Even saw a lady holding love shaped balloons into the tube and everyone was grinning at her. Ladies back from work were holding bouquets of flowers, obviously from their admirers. Men were holding bouquets of flowers too, proposing I guess Lol. But sigh*, none for me this year..

But, I spoke too soon..

Eva: For ME??!!
Christopher: Yes...
Omgosh, Isnt he a cutie pie!!

I was so touched. Haha, I was like Awwwwwwwww, thank you!!!! *Pinch Pinch and Kiss Kiss.

Not forgetting my real one, he did not forget about Valentine's either. Hehe so he sent me a package.


Hmm surprise surprise, what could that be?




Aww......



He bought me a scarf, a huge eye soft toy turtle which was suppose to accompany Kitty (my huge eyed giraffe which everyone keeps complaining why in the world would i call my giraffe KITTY.) and a heart warming card.

Thanks lots. =*=!!

SO actually my Valentine's wasnot that miserable after all..

1 comment:

miiro said...

AWW so sweet..happy for u C=