Wednesday, March 12, 2008

London games

London games is organized by Queen Mary, University of London's Singapore society.

Wait, before I introduce this topic, let me explain how my uni works ok!

Definition of College by Malaysians: A college is where you solely depend on paying money to get in and they only provide certain subjects like Engineering or Business but not all subjects and unlike a university.

Definition of College by Dictionary: An institution of higher education created to educate and grant degrees; often a part of a university.
Which means it has faculties of ALL subjects including Faculty of Engineering, Medicine, Law, Business, bla bla combined together. Not only Business and Economics ok!
So in Malaysia we call those UNIVERSITIES. e.g. University of Nottingham.


I am so pissed off (and offended) when my parent's friends or some people ask me:

Stupid1: So, you study in london is it? Which school?
Eva: Queen Mary, University of London.

Stupid2: Oh, so it's not a college? Uni is it?
Eva: *thinking: Are you retarded? I've just said UNIVERSITY OF LONDON* Er, I just said University of London.

Stupid1: Oh, so are you doing foundation or A levels?
Eva: *foundations here are either for stupid or rich people or both* No, I am doing first year law actually.

Stupid2: Wahh, college got law! You clever ho?
Eva: Fxxx you~


History:
The University of London is a federal University and is one of the oldest, largest and most diverse universities in the UK. Established by Royal Charter in 1836, the University is recognised globally as a world leader in Higher Education. It has 19 institutions consists of colleges and institutions.


Ok if you do not understand, let me draw a picture


Anyway, back to the LONDON GAMES! OMGOSH, I did not know how cool and fantastic a good basketball game would be until I watched KUNG FU DUNK lol which inspired me to be an audience of some really competitive games organised by London Games.

Wow, at first to be honest, I was attracted by the guys LOL, eh come on, so many fit asian guys gather around to play football, basketball, SWIMMING!(but I didnt watch), tennis and lots more la.. I went to watch netball by girls and basketball by guys. *er obviously!

Anyway, I mean kiasu in studies here is not enough. Basketball game more kiasu qin!!! omg!! It was such a match man.. Everyone was like SCORE! Rebound! Foul!! wahahah it was just KEWL~
Imperial College (very very prestigious school) basketball playes, shit their fit!




Fast qin their passing and er stuffs like running. Some even shot like three points all along. The girls were like screaming man!!! Wohoo! You're my hero!!!!!!!!

Ok la, I didnt record any video so maybe you cannot feel my excitement. Lol but it was a great experience.

And london has been experiencing Freaking bad weather man!!!!!! And I thought spring is here! But after a drizzle, I've encounter the most beautiful sight of God's creation- his promise, the rainbow!

3 comments:

said...

ask them come kuching 1 on 1 ..


with WILFRED ~~~ lolx

Mf & Eva said...

chu qin, some are very tall like mf's height, and there is one black guy, wakao he's the one who made the team won. hiong qin

Mf & Eva said...

but wilfred can use his ass as the secret weapon..