Friday, March 7, 2008

20th bday mini celebration

Ok, I did do something on my 20th Birthday lar, just not that happening ma..(plus lazy to update) Both my cousin and her husband (with the kid) took me to Fortnum & Mason for high tea to celebrate mother's day cum my birthday in Picadilly Circus.







Notice the kid and their decorations are so Victorian and stunning!



Omgosh they are so many pretty pretty little things!


Those are actually real cakes.


Very expensive er glass thingies


Not a very interesting picture of people walking up the stairs

We had high tea but I do not dare to take any pictures as everyone is so posh and er just posh. The tea was just marvellous, especially the dessert = ice cream. It's like OMGOSH, it's just like in the movies with marshmellows, strawberries with wafer and cream.. Awww just remembering it now makes me drool.

After tea, we went down to shop. Wohoo, the only thing that attracts me is this:

Fat weiiiii ... Haha JK, it was actually............


Vodka Scorpion anyone?


Closer look:

Yea it's a dead scorpion, 25 pounds per bottle.


Tequila wormmie Lollipop!



Kid: Can I have one mummy?
Cousin: *calmly* You're underaged I'm afraid AND THERE IS A WORM INSIDE!!!


I think people here have no where to waste their time, they invented sugar of different shapes just for their tea.


All in all, it was good.

Now, from my friends:
Got a lovely card of SHOES! from Soraya and Kong Qiu,




With such meaningful and touching words from the heart inside *sniff



I opened the card debbie gave me. I love you girl. Seen that you've put so much effort for my birthday!


Received a wonderful gift from Eva, Weiqi, Venho and Vincent, Thank you so much guys,


love the carrier bag.




And a bag from my cousin from next.


Not forgetting a birthday cake from Maison Blanc from my cousin (the kid and his father decorate it by buying icing wordings, he's even more anxious than me about blowing the candles =,=)


It's been a great blessing to have such wonderful people around me. Not forgetting previous presents i got from Debbie and Grace. Love you all.

1 comment:

said...

walau ... u finally say something true


strongly agree with ur opinion in ur last post ..

Clever but Lazy comment ... spoil a kid ~