Friday, March 7, 2008

One is enough,now there's two?

I am staying with a spoilt kid now and it pisses me off. It does not matter, because he's only my nephew and I have no right to educate him and soon he will be the one to suffer BUT he is still adorable sometimes.

But when I called home yesterday, I found out there's another one back home. My BROTHER. Walao, can acheive single digit in maths?! I never know how you can actually do that. You either are really really retarded or you are just...... retarded.

I mean, I understand how hard science side's maths are but wei! Tell me lar, How hard can it be until you get single digit in your first maths exam?!

Walao, it makes me wonder maybe my brother is not that smart after all BECAUSE everyone in the family says: Oh, he's smart but he's just lazy.

WRONG!

EVERYONE says that. Do you know that does not help a spoilt kid?

It builds his ego instead because he think he's a genius and he does not need to study but he's still smart (does that make sense?)



If you are smart, you work hard and you will get at least 10 marks in maths,

If you are lazy, it means you are not smart enough to think about your future which equals to stupid.
lazy - future = stupid.

So maybe he's not that smart after all, he's just an average kid, or maybe even lower than average.

Anyway, whoever reads this and feels my concern, the only way to save my brother is to reveal to him HOW AVERAGE(or STUPID) HE IS. (and I am really sien of people embarrassing me)

That will pull down his ego because once you go out of Kuching, your views of smart-ness will change.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... "retarded"... how rude does the word mean?
Hm... nothing much to say... only you can do something can't you?
hahaha!

Mf & Eva said...

yea..... im so pissed off with him