Happy 20th Birthday to me. Ok that is not the point that I want to imply here. Shit, I CANNOT FALL SICK NOW!
I have one essay to finish and I have a presentation to do in a Primary school with some other students (who I do not know yet) all by next Monday . Shit. I am having a running nose and sore throat already. Not now. Go away, I have things to deal with. Not forgetting 4 tutorial work too!
Exam is officially two months away. And I cannot screw up. Too little time, too much work.
May God grant me with good health through these two months. That is all I want for my birthday. Wait, I also need Wisdom, Intelligence and a good memory too. Please please please, I promise I will be good~~ o:)
P/s: Note to self to slap myself 20 times if I am distracted to shop again.
Monday, March 3, 2008
I'm officially 20
Posted by
Mf & Eva
at
3:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday lakia ~
shud go friendster see ur comment box XD
happy birthday noob
chow jun is the human that has the smallest dick that i have ever came across to
Post a Comment