
I can't believe it! BACKSTREET BOYS concert is in O2 ARENA on May 15th in LONDON!!
1. I can't believe BSB are BACK!!!!!! I LOVE THEM to bits and pieces!!!!!!!! *And westlife too!!
2. I can't believe the damn concert is between my exams!!!!!!!!!!!
If I had saved enough money and did not have exams, I would definitely go. Concerts in the O2 Arena is one of the things you must experience in your life and it will be worth it.
Front row seats are 85 pounds!!!!! :D *dance!
Drowning, Shape of my heart, The call, Larger than life etc are my FAVOURITES!!!!! I can even remember their lyrics!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahhh........ When they were the hits during my primary school age, I don't even have money to buy their album. Now, I can not even buy their album, I can go to their concerts.
*I was listening to Larger than Life and I was smiling and lip-singing to myself LOL those were the days. It brings back memories :)
Well, I am not only crazy over them too, Westlife is back too!! *SCREAM!
(Their hairstyle really ticks me off but...)
NOT ANYMORE :D *LOVE

OMG THEY ARE DAMN FIT*FAINT, i mean...
I love their SONGS!!
Don't you!!?!?
My love, Uptown girl, When you're looking like that and the newest You raise me up ARE MY FAVVVVVVVVVVVVOURITES!
Another comeback is Take That. I don't assume a lot of people know about them but I want you guys to spot someone familiar in this picture:

Can you see Robin Williams on the left with his noob face?
Yeap, this is the famous boy band during my cousin's age. They were 'THE THING' man... And Robin Williams became famous after the group split up. It is a weird thing because normally bands split up while one of the singers have issues or when the band are 'going down' the billboards.
However, Take That split up while they were ON TOP OF THE PEAK! They split up while they were earning millions! Fans cried and they never knew why they split up. Suddenly in 2007, TAKE THAT made a COMEBACK!
Their fans who were once teenagers have all grown up and now are either mothers or are OLs, therefore, all the fans who missed them like hell could afford to buy their CDS and even go to concerts!!
The band asked Robin Williams to joined the reunion but he was thought they could not make a huge comeback and he rejected them.
After a while, ironically, his bad reputation affected his job, Take That was making a huge success in their comeback and they were always the Top for all the UK billboards!
Robin Williams saw this and asked (begged) them if he could join the band again.
Take That rejected him.
Lol. *Yea la, an eye for an eye.
Their songs like Rule the world, Pray, Patience and Shine are great. They won quite a lot of awards and are quite 'the thing' in London for a while now. Ahhhhhh!!!!!!


6 comments:
they came to sunway ady .. haha
i got free concert to watch coz i stay 23 floor , can see from the top
Lolzz, lucky lucky YOU!!
HAHAHA westlife is damn fat. you left out A1!! u must hate public law now more than ever XD
i know Take That.. becoz of the song "Patience" .. hiak hiak...
ya westlife is coming to christchurch as well in may.. i sooooooooooo want to go and was soooo close to going, but my frens didn want to go cuz the tickets were 100+... and i didn wanna go alone cuz that would be soo lonely.. haha.. haiz.. sadness.. love their new song 'home'.. 'i wanna go ho-me'
*envy =X
Post a Comment