YES YES YES!! IM GOING BACK ON THE 24th JUNE!!
HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!
I am so glad my cousin said: It doesnt affect me much really. Conclusion = YES you can go back earlier!
So happy IM using MAS AIRLINES all the way back, NO AIRASIA YES!
24/6/08 1200 - London - KL
25/6/08 0725 - arrive KL
I will stay in KL for 2 days and 1 night. I was wondering should I stay longer cos there are LOADS of places to shop but haiz.. I cant, because of LMF!! What a huge sacrifice I've made LOL
KLSchedule::
25/6/08 - KLIA- BUKIT BINTANG/TIMES SQUARE/KLCC (if time permits,which i doubt) then at night MAMAK FOOD IN CHEE QIONG KAI! can meet up with friends too..
26/6/08 - SUNWAY PYRAMID? shop+meet up with friends? then i have to leave at 4.30pm to
avoid jam to KLIA
same day 2215 - KLIA-KCH
DAY 3 is suppose to be MEGAMALL + KLCC + 1UTAMA but forget it~
But I think that would be enough time for me to shop eh? What do you think.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
THANK GOD!
Posted by
Mf & Eva
at
6:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment