I am so troubled. MF's going back to Perth from KCH on the 6/7 (as his school starts the next day). I am going back on the 1/7 reaching kch on the 2/7. It means we can only see each other for 3 days!?
What's the point. Sheeeessh.
I called Malaysia Airlines headquaters in KL and they put me on hold for 10 minutes. Man, anyone would feel peved after loud blaring lame background music has been played to your ear for 10 minutes.
Eventually, I got through. And asked them if I could rescheduled my flight from LDN- KL - KCH to about 25th/26th June.
At first they said NO, then I was like (WTF!?): Really? Can you please check it again for me.
5 minutes of checking flights and silence..........
The lady on the other side said there is a flight on 24th of June from London - KL but no connecting flight from KL - KCH.. Im like SHIT.
But they is another flight on the 20th of June London - KL and KL - Kch. But that would be too early.
It would be great BUT I have the task of babysitting the kid!
I am so annoyed because I know my parents won't allow and that because they would just say: Why you come back so early? Don Need lar! (It's not that because they do not want me home early, it's because they know I have a task of babysitting that kid)
Argh. And MF is going back to KCH just to see me!
Darn!!!!! May God allow me to go through my parent's and cousin's stage in letting me go home earlier~~
*Worried, peeved, anxious*
Exams coming!!!!! Arghhhh...
Monday, April 7, 2008
Someone soothe my anxiety~
Posted by
Mf & Eva
at
11:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wao~! You're going back! Hehe... Then we must meet up oh! (I know your purpose is not to meet up with us... hahahaha!)
HAHA.. Yea IM going back but of course ONE of my purpose is to meet up with old friends la.
*Honest O:D
Post a Comment