It was soooooo warm on Friday. It was 17c man! I can wear my topshop denim shorts with leggings, with my t shirt and a light coat out. And the weather was just beautiful. The sky was blue, the sun was shining, reminds me of home but so much cooler. All my ang moh friends were wearing the same lol. Some even without leggings and just a pair of shorts with tshirt without any coats.
But at 8 am today, my cousin woke me up. I was like OMGosh FIRE?!?? AHH I DON'T WANNA DIE, I HAVE NOT SAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY THAT TED BAKER BAG YET!!!!
No (you idiot). Look outside!Ok, my backyard is suppose to look like this: 
But IT FRIGGIN BECAME LIKE THIS:
and this:

This was how thick the snow was~
Wohoo! WINTER WONDERLAND~~ We went down, had breakfast and build snow balls and had a snow fight!!!!!!



It's weird because on Friday you were wearing shorts, then on Sunday you are playing snow fights and making odd looking snow angels and maybe tomorrow there will be a typhoon!!! Wicked!
Then I would need to import sampan from Msia..
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Winter Wonderland
Posted by
Mf & Eva
at
4:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WOW !!!
IT WAS LIKE
WTF FTW LOL GTG BRB AXN CNN NICE !!!!!!!!
I wish there was winter in malaysia.
It's getting too HOT here
IAB DIAM WTEVER LOL BRB
i wish there was snow in msia too
but if msia reli has snow...
it means .......
global warming=not good
Post a Comment