I was amused. There is this ambitious girl who has not the best reputation in the world and she wants to run for president AND vice president for a society. (although if you run for both, you only are allowed to gain one post)
She is pretty. Lovely smile and bimbotic.
But I have learnt from her what NOT to say during an election especially if you want to run for both PRESIDENT and VICE PRESIDENT:
Q: Why do you run for two posts?
A: '......Just to be safe..'
Comment: Huh? Can you even say that in an election?
Q: What outstanding events will you organize if you are elected as president?
A: '....Trips to France, Europe and even skiing trips!!'
Q: Yea, But we have insufficient funds in our account as there are only 1200 pounds available, how would you rake funds to sponsor those members who cannot afford it?
A: '....In Malaysia, I raised funds by going door to door for donations and all....'
Comment: *1. In Malaysia, you do that for SALVATION ARMY or for the BLIND.
2. So you mean we look disabled is it!? Shit you!
Q: But this is not Malaysia, this is the UK, do you have any connections that would help our society raise funds?
A: '..... Er, I do not have connections but I can slowly build my way up?'
Comment: DO you think this is like Malaysia where suck ups come in handy or connections to "Bek Mo" can be usable? Tell me what connections you have? Your boyfriend? Yea he's useful, because he's just a gym instructor. LOL.
Q: Give us a reason why we should choose you as president rather than the other candidates?
A: '..... Because I really want to be PRESIDENT!'
Comment: Faint
Conclusion:
She lost BOTH president and vp's post.
Reason:
Your pretty face and popularity is ain't enough in getting you a president or vp's post.
Have you ever thought of trying cosmetic surgery on your boobs? Maybe next time it can help you to be our non-existence IT officer? LOL
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Grow up
Posted by
Mf & Eva
at
6:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
lol.
she actually said stuff lyk that?
was it the qm msian society?
haha.
super sesated,mannnn.
and someone's being a little biatchy, eva wong?
lol.
Post a Comment