Wednesday, April 2, 2008

YES! I am gaining weight!

You know what, I was browsing some of people's blogs and friendster(as in high school's friends), and I calculated this statistic:

Girls: (let's say I have only 10 friends.....)

2 out of 10 looks exactly the same (They just cannot be bothered)
2 out of 10 is trying to improve their looks (We all are, but these are the hmmm quite obvious ones)
2 out of 10 is either slimming down or/and looking better/good.
4 out of 10 is gaining weight (and this is NOT in a good way because they are not skinny like me who is trying throughout her 20 years damn life to put on weight, instead they are the ones who used to be the good looking ones *but not anymore) (OBVIOUSLY, in other words, they are not only fat but growing ugly)

OMGosh, Is it me or are some people getting fatter? Well, I am, I mean gaining weight (Reminder from Weiqi: Do not say you are getting fat because people will look at you as if you are insane and wanna kill you because you have NO FAT!), I'm officially 48 (used to be 44) MUAHAHAHA!!!!! Eva is moving on to 49 then 50!!!!!!!! *Ooo yea ooo yea

It really really ticks me off when people say I'm aneroxia. I feel like taking a chair and slam it into their face while saying SHUT UPPPP! I do not know why but it really offends me!
I gluttonise like a pig but I'm like that. Happy!?

(Ate 3 pieces of toast with juice this morning but was still hungry so ate a bowl of rice, 8 dumplings, a huge bowl of soup and greek yogurt and honey for dessert :D *proud)

1 comment:

said...

teach me how ? haha